White Chocolate Strawberry Cake with Stone Hill Vignoles
- 8 1 oz. squares White Baking Chocolate
- 6 tbsp butter cubed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar packed
- 3 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 3 1 oz. squares White Baking Chocolate melted and cooled
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 8 oz. Whipped Topping thawed
- 4 1 oz. squares White Baking Chocolate melted and cooled
- 1 pt Fresh Strawberries sliced
- 2 Tbls Stone Hill Winery Vignoles
Melt white chocolate and butter in microwave at 30 second increments, stirring in between, until just melted; stir until smooth. Cool. Beat eggs and sugar until combined, add melted chocolate and vanilla and beat well. Combine flour and salt and beat into egg mixture. Spread into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and chocolate. Beat in egg, sugar, sour cream and vanilla just until combined. Spread over bottom layer.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool. Just before serving.
Fold whipped topping into melted chocolate. Fold in strawberries along with Vignoles wine and spread over cooled filling.
SHARE THIS RECIPE