Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Portabella Mushroom
- 12 portabella mushrooms de-ribbed
- 2 packages frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese crumbled
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 each egg whites
- 2 small shallots diced and sautéed
- 1 tsp white pepper
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
Sauté shallots in a small amount of butter and mix in with all the other ingredients.
De-rib portabella mushrooms (about 12) and fill with stuffing mix. Bake for 7 – 10 minutes at 375°F.
SHARE THIS RECIPE