We have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend our Cellar Tours during this harvest season. Our staff and production crew is limited and in order to better protect them, we are taking this additional precaution starting September 4th. Thank you for understanding; we apologize for any disappointment this may cause, and we will inform you when the suspension has been lifted. Check out our Virtual Tour here
Wine Tastings ARE available ~ $12.00 per person – includes a souvenir SHW wine glass and six wine samples.
- Number of guests at one time in the tasting rooms will remain limited
- Maintain appropriate 6 feet social distancing at all times
- No Indoor Seating
- Outdoor seating with tables spaced 6 or more feet apart throughout the property ~ also with limited seating on our covered deck
- Additional intensified cleaning precautions implemented
- Vintage Restaurant is OPEN. Click Here
- Your continuing help to support us by also buying online @ stonehillwinery.com is immensely appreciated! – we ship to 37 states!
Winery is OPEN Thanksgiving Eve and New Year’s Eve until 5pm.
Winery is CLOSED on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Grapes to Glass Tour and Tasting
We offer multiple Grapes to Glass VIP winery tour and tastings several times a year, tickets are available HERE! Cost per ticket is $25 per person (all ticket sales are final and reservations are required). A member of our staff will lead you on an in-depth behind the scenes look of our onsite Norton vineyard to our presshouse, tank building and cellars. You’ll taste wine along the way and learn a few secrets and a bit of the technical side behind our winemaking success. If you are part of a Group Tour, a Private Grapes to Glass VIP tour can be scheduled through our Group Event Coordinator.
The Hermann winery also welcomes Groups. Stone Hill can help organize additional activities to make your visit a memorable one. Advance arrangements are required, as well as a minimum of 20 people per group.
- Group menus for dining at Vintage Restaurant, our on-site German-American restaurant
- A private group behind-the-scenes VIP Grapes to Glass winery tour and tasting.
- Wine Maker Series Options