- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Bottle of Stone Hill’s Dry Rosé Wine
- 2 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Strawberries and Lime slices for garnish
- Make simple syrup by combining the water and sugar in a small pan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved completely. Set syrup aside to cool completely.
- Once simple syrup has cooled completely, combine syrup, wine and lime juice together. Pour mixture into a 9×13-inch pan and put pan in freezer. Let it freeze for 30 minutes then, using a fork, scrape edges into the center of the pan. Freeze until mixture is frozen scraping edges into the center of the pan every 30 minutes, about 3 hours total. Use a fork to fluff granita before serving.
- Garnish with Strawberries and Lime slices.