The Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill
In 1979, the Held family transformed the winery’s former carriage house and horse barn into Vintage Restaurant, taking care to maintain as much of the original character as possible. Vintage Restaurant is just steps from the main house of the winery property, and provides contemporary world cuisine, including German specialties, paired with Stone Hill Winery’s award-winning wines. Vintage was nominated a “Best German Restaurant in America” by GermanDeli.com. With its charm and warmth, the Vintage Restaurant provides the perfect setting for post-winery dining, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings and group tours.
Hours of operation
Monday: 11 am – 6:30pm*
Thursday: 11 am – 6:30 pm*
Friday: 11 am – 7:30 pm*
Saturday: 11 am – 7:30 pm*
Sunday: 11 am – 2:30 pm*
- Number of total guests will be limited and tables spaced 6 feet apart
- No more than 6 people per table
- Restricted Indoor Waiting Area
- Additional intensified cleaning precautions implemented
- TO-GO/take out option available provided staff-guest ratio permits
- Many picnic spaces available outdoors – first come first serve
- To make a reservation or to check to-go availability please call in advance ~ 573.486.3479 (we are currently not accepting Saturday or Sunday reservations)
Thank you for your understanding and assistance as we strive to maintain a safe and responsible environment for our business.