The Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill
In 1979, the Held family transformed the winery’s former carriage house and horse barn into Vintage Restaurant, taking care to maintain as much of the original character as possible. Vintage Restaurant is just steps from the main house of the winery property, and provides contemporary world cuisine, including German specialties, paired with Stone Hill Winery’s award-winning wines. Vintage was nominated a “Best German Restaurant in America” by GermanDeli.com. With its charm and warmth, the Vintage Restaurant provides the perfect setting for post-winery dining, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings and group tours.
Hours of operation
Closed: Month of January for annual spruce up
- TO-GO/take out option available provided staff-guest ratio permits
- Number of total guests will be limited and tables spaced 6 feet apart
- No more than 6 people per table
- Restricted Indoor Waiting Area
- 6 feet social distancing at all times
- Additional intensified cleaning precautions implemented
- Staff wears masks/guests not required to wear masks, but greatly appreciated until seated
- Many picnic spaces available outdoors – first come first serve
- To make a reservation or to check to-go availability please call in advance ~ 573.486.3479
Thank you for your patience, understanding and your assistance as we strive to maintain a safe and responsible environment for our business.
View our New Year’s Eve Special here