The Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill Winery is seeking a Line Cook. This position can be full time or part time and is available to start immediately.
- Prepare food to the Executive Chef’s specifications
- Set up stations for a la carte service and banquet production
- Play a key role in contributing to guest satisfaction
- A basic understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures, as well as industry food safety standards
- Cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook, prep cook or culinary school training preferred
- Assist the Executive Chef with their daily tasks
- Cook and prepare all menu items to specifications set by the Executive Chef
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Food preparation and portioning, prior to service
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Willing to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management
- Responsible for lunch and/or dinner shifts
Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Benefits offered for full time employment after 90 days.