DATES: OCTOBER 2017
October 7 & 8, 14 & 15, 21 & 22, 28 & 29
PRICE: No charge for entertainment in the Sherry House.
Featuring free live classic rock bands on Saturday’s and German music on Sunday’s. Oktoberfest music is from 1:00-5:00 in the Sherry House.
LOCATION: SHERRY HOUSE
- Large dance floor and indoor seating is available.
- Live music every weekend. Music from 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm – no cover charge
- Wine, Beer and Wine Slushies available for purchase
- Food stand available from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Food stand menu: Grilled bratwurst, sauerkraut, German potato salad, corn dogs, hot pretzels, popcorn, soda, iced tea and lemonade
Saturday’s will feature live classic rock bands and Sunday’s will be traditional German music.
- Saturday, 10/7 – Midnights Calling
- Sunday, 10/8 – Loehnig German Band
- Saturday, 10/14 – Burnt Whiskey
- Sunday, 10/15 – Loehnig German Band
- Saturday, 10/21 – Cherry Pistols
- Sunday, 10/22 – Loehnig German Band
- Saturday, 10/28 – Pilot Grove
- Sunday, 10/29 – Loehnig German Band
BUS GROUPS: Tour buses are requested to call ahead to reserve bus parking! Contact Events staff for reservations.