With more than 160 years of rich winemaking heritage, Stone Hill Winery is an intriguing union of old world history and new world technology.
We invite you to personally experience the world of Stone Hill Winery and discover for yourself the story behind the medals!
Visit us in:
Sophisticated enough for a formal dinner party, yet perfect for snacking on a lazy day by the pool, this little appetizer packs a ton of flavor. Just add a glass of Stone Hill white wine and sit back and relax.
1 bunch seedless white grapes, washed and dried (about 1 1/2 pounds)
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
8 ounces bleu cheese, softened
3 tablespoons port wine
1 cup ground nuts (pistachios, preferably)
1. Mash the cream and bleu cheese in bowl until they are combined well.
2. Add the port.
3. Mix until all ingredients are very well combined.
4. Chill the cheese mixture for about an hour or two.
5. Using a regular spoon, scoop some cheese into the bowl of the spoon and using a grape, scrape the cheese out of the spoon.
6. Press the cheese around the grape and roll in your hands to completely cover it well.
7. Roll the cheese-covered grape in the ground nuts.
8. Continue with remaining grapes.
9. Chill until ready to serve.
10. Note: If you have leftover cheese, you can mix it with a few chopped nuts and some chopped grapes to make a delicious spread, too.
18 servings (two grapes per serving)
Recipe from www.recipezaar.com
Copyright © Stone Hill Winery 2013. All Rights Reserved